Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Off Topic: Ebay

Another quick and easy way to make some spare cash is by selling your household junk on ebay.
Ebay has become extremely user friendly, making listing your ebay items so seamless and quick, you can list an entire closets's worth of useless junk in an hour.
Especially at the moment, listing fees are waived, even Buy It Now is free.
Ebay will show you how much similar items are selling for, will automatically put in the shipping options, and in general really push you through the process.
I listed five items in the past few days. One already has bids!
Here is my Ebay page, just for your viewing fun.
Things I'm selling on ebay at the moment

1 comment:

  1. I’m not that much of a online reader to be honest but your sites really
    nice, keep it up! I'll go ahead and bookmark your website to come back later on. Cheers

    Feel free to visit my site - play games and earn money

    ReplyDelete